Monday, April 13, 2009

The Original Kayu.

One thing that I always take things for granted in life; time.

First things first, zoomed off for some good ol' whacking original nasi kandar and an extremely important interview.

Second half of the day was unfortunately spent by cracking my brain and technically figuring out complicated indecisive answers. I realized my brain system is finally back on track. *shy*

Hip hip hurray!
Not to mention, the last half of the hour was found running under the salty pitty-patter of evening rain whilst cursingo for not having an umbrella fr cover.

Terror.


Ps. Blessed Easter, all. I pray that those disconnected will be connected to You this easter and apart from You, I have no good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter