Tuesday, May 05, 2009

M.O.F

Initially the plan was a day trip down to KL's deer farm but somehow things didn't turn out well.

Hence, it was our last resort to drop by Thean Hou Temple. *puts on a halo*

It was my second time visiting and to be honest, this time being I was pretty much hyped up and immediately count my blessings.

To prove my point,

Considering that it was her first time, the praying process went pretty well.

Big boss at his best. -__-

Proveproveprove! Teehee. :p

I realize those joysticks really freaks me out.
I'd be dammed if I were to play a fool, innit.

Therefore, I prayed and wished for necessary things that I'm currently facing.
Problems will hopefully be a lesser burden for me. *crosses fingers*

Being sweaty after a round of prayers.

Proceeded to the lower floor for the first timer to grab a chance with the pretty props around.

Understanding that the weather was playing its role, we decided to grab a few more decent shots.

God of fate (?)
Just to make up for our failing trip to the deer farm. :p

Subsequentely, we headed off to M.O.F to satisfy our tastebuds.

I swear, a very highly recommended place if you're seeking for sinful deserts.

Hmm yum! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEXIIINNN!! I LIKE YOUR POLKA DOTS TOP AND SHOES!!!=D

WAISE, u dah syok pegi temple ni. hahaha. kow chim got say what?=)

*KiM*

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

Kim: kexin says thank you.(she doesn't check comment box's me thinks hmm)
according to the 'chim', it says im in good luck. im not too certain about that though. i asked for my studies. sigh.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter