Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melacca 09

Played tourist at the well-known number one places of history.


Quote melacca citizens,

"You don't know history, you don't know melacca!" -___-



Nevertheless, we do learn ancient history therefore, it's just all in our mindset - to bring us around.

Obligatory junction was, chicken rice ball at Jonker Street.



A very rare sight to be found in our homeland.

Nyum nyum :)

On top of that, their service and food portion was totally satisfying!

Also, mandatory baba chendol.

The whole idea of sweet gula melacca with very smooth shaved ice was plain perfect. *drools*

Mandatory dirtcheap booze

Lastly, freaking awesome bargain of clothes. *faints*

Another firm reminder of why I should reach the ATM before being tourist-sy.


While shopping, we passed by plenty of temples and being me, I just had to check it out.

The only potong part was, too many temples with lousy services available.
We eventually nudged the nearby security and exclaimed,
"Bang tolong ambik gambar, thank you very much!"

Born posers *cheeky grin*


The heat was extremely intense and the temples was just average.

Headed to St Peter's for some prayers. *puts on halo*


In usual church style, we remained silent, walked in and walked out.


Get the picture ? ;)


More poser pictures.

Vroom vroom ala mat rempit style


Downright hilarious if you look closely.


Famous trishaw rides

I figured, the cost of the ride could bring us back to homeland.

A very cautious tourist speaking. Teehee!



Then after, we stumbled upon a beer palour and had few round of drinks.


It tasted as per-usual excluding the fact that my malibu was pure with non alcohol mixture.
Eekk. :/



But of course, I was completely aware of where I stand.
I immediately jumped when my eyes caught this.
Frickin' ten ringgit phyton booth that freaked me out. :p


That pretty much sums up our successful trip of sighseeing.

Needless to say, my first time visiting melacca and it was definetely a one to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter