Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh What Fun!

Christmas this year was fantastic despite the dead crowd in bangsar.

Firstly, I had the priviledge to spent christmas with my loved ones.




















We practically hopped from one place to another and settled down at La Bodega, BSC *clickety click on my previous visit!*

































































Pretty rare to have such opportunity that we were united.



















Upon arrival, it took us half an hour on the menu because we were spoilt for choice.

I swear, the beverage section could take up half the food section

-__-



















I called for their famous 'Sangria' beer.


Which was blended in red wine, rum, orange and lime



















I was perfectly sober, mind you










































For full set of pictures, potter off to facebook *click here* and *here! :)))))))*




































Blessed Christmas to my readers. Be good!

With love xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter