Friday, January 01, 2010

That Was The Year.

Today marks the first day of twenty-ten.

2009 has been wonderful. I attended the Astro TVB Drama Awards held at the arena of stars, watching my rockstar Adam Lambert rocking the idol stage, conquered broga hills! , met such amazing childrens that changed my life three hundred and sixty degrees and showering me with support and love, got closer to people I have not been close to, learnt to forgive, forget and accept and for the first time getting wasted and was pulled out in a wheel chair *shy*



Come 2010, has defintely plenty in stored. I'm looking forward to the upcoming events and with the people whom I'm experiencing with.
Parties, booze, resolutions and good company are all lined up.
Cheers to 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter