Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Land Down Under.

Happy Happy NEWS! :D

The NS people are back. Oh how warm is it to welcome them home and seeing all their super tanned faces and round bald heads.


OMG I cannot imagine myself as one of them and coming home with an uber tanned face. OMG and why do the guys have to shave their heads.


So we only met Huang Ming and yes, he is damn tan and bald.
Initially, my plan was to stay home today and yes, i did of course stayed home. At night was dinner at Sri Melaka.

It was jam packed with loads of people.
LAst minute shopping, perhaps? ;)
This CNY makes me a sad girl. Well, part of me is down because lil ol' fussy me doesn't have enough NEW CLOTHES!
Boohoo :((

But but butttt it's fine because I promise ima go collect my red packets this time without failing :D

Most of them are already back home, reunion dinner's tonight!

Im up up up! to genting the land of $$$. *yeah whatever waise hahahh*

Gimme luck pretty please? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter