Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday.

I just came home from my movie.

I watched The Haunted School.

And Ive been tagged by Chloe *hello chloe :)*

TAG ONE.

10 things about me.

1. I daydream aloottt.
2. I wana go to Bali and Thailand on my long vacation.
3. I wana surf at Bali.
4. I listen to 30 seconds to mars, incubus, muse, my chemical romance, wangleehom and brit only :))
5. Im shorttt.
6. I heart my short hair
7. I cant live without milk.
8. I adore ducks *quackquack*
9. I love hi and mighty.
10. Dancing is my passion

TAG TWO.

5 things found in your bag.
- wallet
- handphone
- lipbalm
- tissues

5 things found in your purse/ wallet.
- money
- my hairstylist namecard
- sticker pictures
- my fav britney calender
- coins

5 favourite things in your room.
- my square pants :D
- my blankie
- my bed
- my table?

5 things you've always wanted to do/try.
- surfing at bali
- meet brit before i die*
- go thailand and bali for CHEAP CHEAP SHOPPING! :D
- perform on stage for the WHOLE world to see
- get wasted. nah actually ive got loads in mind.

5 things you're currently into.
- heroes
- my sleeping hours
- shopping (ive always loved shopping!)
- peter :))
- I love hi and mighty

wooh. im done.

i bumped into millions of people today.
lets see.

i bumped into layai and patrick. they watched 300.
i bumped into hann jun. he was buying movie tickets.
i saw hansern and audrey :)
i hugged li shen *bigbearhug*
i saw many dj-ians.

What a Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter