Saturday, March 03, 2007

Makeover.

Few weeks ago, I got bored with my hair.

It has been three months since I last did my hair.

This kind Victoria(she has this super funky hairstyle with bangs) lady did my hair shortttt, end of December. I like herrr but I've heard many complaints about Dry Cut. hmmm , i wonder why.

Just before school's prom, I did my hair at Monsoon ID, it was da bomb, I swear :)


Anyway, this time mommy was sooO afraid that I coudnt go to college with my recent hair colour.

haha :D


I always thought of trimming my hair shorter so its easier to manage but eventually I left my hair length as usual and just gave my hair a change of colour.



RESULTS?!
*screamsss*

HELLO !


:D

I still smell like the chemical from the salon.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter