Monday, February 26, 2007

Cny with Friends.

Every year, cny will be celebrated with the family. Together we have our "lo sang" tradition with the family and aunties, uncles, cousins.


I always fancy going back to my hometown with all my cousins. It feels sooooo good to be back . We gamble, we laugh and we eat! *drools*


This year, we had the traditional "lo sang", this time with friends.

Cny has been great and has been to the not-so-great side this year.

I won and lost that makes me equal. Actually, when I start winning, I would stop playing, just to be at the safe side. HEE :D


So, It was actually Junyi's early birthday celebration so the whole gang chilled at her house and decided to dine at Aman Suria for dinner. Before dinner, all of us decided to go our own ways, to pai lin other houses.


Its all good especially our road trip to Sg Buloh was da bomb although there were all the road blocks and u-turning back and front, its all good! :D

We even had the time to chilled at Petronas' A&W before continue-ing our journey.

I wish everyday was like this with the CNY festivemood and stress-free.

Happy Collecting your Red Packets Y'all while you still CAN!

:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter