Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not about the Looks.

These few days, Im really into black and white.

Come to think of it, its not about the looks that counts yes.
As well said, looks can be deceiving.


The world is turning upside down.
Thank god for the existance of loyal people.



How come the shopping malls are so crowded during cny?

You see, during the festive seasons the crowd would be lesser but no, it was such a nightmare with a million souls cramming in a mall.

No complaints!


heeee :D Lunch with Jolin today.

My new hangout spot. Good food and good atmosphere.
i likkeeeeeee :))

Jo wanted to do her hair later because it seems that she's got a bad hair day and ive got a pretty good mood to change my hairstyle but nooooooo, its still soooo short but bummer :(

Monsoon wasn't at our service. boohoo

Do tell me what can I do to my pretty short hair now? Besides dying my hair of course.


Movie Pick of the Day.

THE Lady Iron Chef.
Thought it was a good one though but turns out pretty bad.

Basically, today was just to chill and catch things up.


Jolin says the picture above looks good but I digress.

hmm..

OH OH OH! FALL OUT BOY's World Tour concludes Singapore but that doesn't include Kuala Lumpur.

OMG. Whyyyyy.

Someone please tell me that My Chemical Romance is coming down to Malaysia! because I wannnt themmmm so badlyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter