Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY DINNER

You really woudn't believe what I did.


My friends would always say im more of the gullible type of person.

Anyway, I didn't believe my eyes that I weigh 45KG with my home weighing scale machine which I taught it wasn't very accurate.


SO last night, I was at genting highlands for the CNY eve dinner, hoping if a babyboi would unexpectedly turn up infront of me. *hides face*


yayyaaa im not lucky at all instead I bumped into a weighing scale!
:D


So me and my sisters decided to step on it and guess what?

MY HOME WEIGHING SCALE is as accurate as GENTING HIGHLAND's weighing scale.

*throws ballon*

I is soooo dumb but thats because I love myself 0:)


Blessed Chinese New Year to all.
Be good.


:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter