Friday, February 23, 2007

Colleges

: (


GAH.

Guess WHAT?


For those who doesn't wanna know whens results please shut your eyes and zipp your mouth or simply click the X button on your top right .


As for me, I just cant help but to complain and worry and TO WORRY MORE.


Daddy told me that results is next week ?!!~ ??^!&


*stoned*


Its coming out even before Leehom's concert!


Whats even worst is, Im not even done deciding on what to do and thats not because I've not think about it, I did! I spent all my three friggin months thinking about it, butttttt, parentssss lahhhh
aiyoo.


When I was younger, Ive always thought of being a succesful doctor in future!
I've always wanted to save people's life and make the world a better place to live in.

As time goes by, I thought being a doctor would be such a gross and disguisting kinda job so I went for all sorts,

like,

an astronaut.
an air-stewardess.
a pyscologist.
a hotel manager.
a flim director.
a tour guide.
a lawyer.
a chef.

Lastly, what recently strucked my mind was,

a nurse :D



Then I have to go through parents agreement and which colleges.
Such a hassle, I tell you.


This sucks big time :((

I'll tell you people when I've already registered.


Stress coming in a few weeks time,
you'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter