Monday, March 05, 2007

When Music Takes Over and You Get ... ?

I say .. " GAI SHI "
YOU say .. " YING XIONG "

* translate please :P *
GAI SHI

YING XIONG!

GAI SHI

YING XIONG !!!!!!!!

OMFG No words can ever describe it. Its unbelievable and simply Irresistable!

Hes the ever so talented and super LONG LASTING HOTTIEEE,
WANG LEE HOM WORLD TOUR HEROES OF EARTH 2007!
*sizzle*
Its the best chinese concert that I've ever been to. Well, I said chinese, didnt I ? ;)

And Its definetly worth my 100 over bucks to watch it ! I woudnt mind if I had to get the most expensive ones too because like I said, its definetly worth every penny of it.
WHY?

Because our all-time favourite Singaporean singer,
JJ LIN JUN JIE was there too!
Both of them performed together. That moment, I almost felt like dropping dead on the floor, I swear. It was thatttttttt fcking good.
Its one of the best combination EVER! Leehom & JJ ! *heart heart*
I can hear Waiyan screaming her lungssss out and Peishan always focusing hard on Leehom with her camera :D
They even sang the famous classic by Stevie Wonder.

Keep smiling, Keep shining,
Knowing you can always count on me,
Fo sho,
THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR,
For good times, and bad times,
I'll be on your side forever more,
THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR.
- Stevie Wonder, Dionne Warwick.

Im losing my voice already and my palms are friggin painful because I kept clapping so hard yesterday.
If only, we get to stand through the whole concert, I think it'll be better haha. Im dreaming la, sue me.

WE only get to stand and jump and dance and most definetly headbang during rock concerts.
His brother, even played during that night.
It was AWESOME!
Even the dancers was sooooo good.
Some of them breakdanced :)
As for Leehom, he friggin' played every single instrument out there. You name it, he'll play it.
I wanna dance sooooooo badly now. As in, I wanna perform on stage again!
Im sure every single soul had a blast last nite!
More to come!
Rock concerts next pleaseeeeee : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter