Tuesday, August 07, 2007

For the pass few weeks, I've been slowly catching up with recent movies and etc..

I am seriously outdated.
Comfirm one.


All because of exams. classes. quizzes. blahh.


OkaY!

One of the most anticipated movie of the month was,

OF COURSEEEE The Simpsons.

which I personally did NOT want to watch in the theatres because,

#1, its an extremly short film.

#2, its not worth my $$

#3, its a cartoon and i can easily rent a dvd and slowly watch whenever i could


BUT NO.

The sisters wanted to watch this movie and I promised to bring them for a movie after their school exams!


In my opinion, I actually kinda enjoyed it.
Loads and loads of laughter.
A good movie!
Today, the class had another outing (this time my camera died on me so ZERO pictures will be posted!)
We watched a thai flick, Perng Mang.
Very very verrrrrrrrey dissapointing.
Lets NOT go very far but it was BAD.
Turns out to be a romance movie rather than horror flick.
Thai shows weren't supposed to be this BADDDD.
But its the company that counts, yes?
; )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter