Friday, July 20, 2007

Our Memorable Ending.

Words can never describe how I feel right at this moment cause finals are tomorrow and yesterday was one of the BEST and MEMORABLE day ever.


Come to think of it, 4 months has passed by really fast.


I've met 33 awesome people in my life during these 4months.
I swear, without them, my college life would NEVER be this much fun.
We laughed.
We always had trouble deciding what to eat.
We shared our memories together.
We watched Alon3, Transformers and Pirates of the Carribean together!
We went through ups and downs together,
WE visited the stupid banks but found ourselves a HSBC hottie
(this, i will never ever forget okay kexin. thx so much for being the best math partner babe. iloveu man)

and

I broke my sandals TWICE in college and Zen had to walk all the way to Giant to get me a pair of sampan huge ass slippers but it was really nice of him. (thx zen!)

AND

There is definetely more to come for the next sem, yes.



GROUP B !!
THE BEST GROUP EVER.


I love each and everyone of them to BITS : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROUP B ROCKS TO THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

*KiM*

1:33 AM  
Blogger waise said...

jhiasghabighsih

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter