Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's Neverending.


One of the worst part of attending college is the pile of workloads.
Every single assignment that comes in handy, the whole timetable would tumble all over and things would start over lapping one after another.

*huge sigh*

My ever so loyal and patient partner.

The entire week, we miserably spent days (and i meant DAYSSSSSSS) at the bank.

CIMB, HSBC, AMBANK, MAYBANK and etc..

Get the picture?

Why spending our precious time at the banks?

Why, go figure!

I absolutely cannot wait for the day when I have to happily skip to my lecturer and hand up our hard work.

What can I do while waiting to hand up all my hard work?

Just pose~

Im not the only one who's learning the posing skills but the bestfriend has taught me a few tricks.

She's claming that a stranger came up to her and gave her FREE sunnies

:))

At HSBC Bank.

pls visit www.hsbcbank.com.my

cmon man. im just kidding. I don't even know the webbie ok.

For more info about house loans/bank loans....

Feel free to contact Ms Liew and Ms Phang

: ))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter