Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Latest Goal.

Bad luck was with me today.

I stepped foot in college for merely thirty minutes and my pretty old sandals decided to tear on me : ((

I panicked!


I was dragging myself to the other side of the building to look for sandals.

Thank goodness for friends.
*hearts*

They were the kindest people to accompany me to the supermarket to get new sandals. Zen went and bought new ones for me without telling me till all of us reached the supermarket. anyway THANKS SO MUCH ZEN WEI.

despite the extra bigger size of the slippers he bought for me which made me look like BIG FOOT.

hoho

Okay not only Zen, but to the others who actually bare with my super slow motion mode to the supermarket.

Thx Marg, Fiona, Kexin, Michelle, Boonz, Anthony and Yeeping :D
Kindly remind me to throw away old sandals before I wear em to college againnn.

Anyway,
Marg and I watched this today,

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Not bad actually.
I likeeeeeeeeee XD

Marg, I hoped you enjoyed the movie and just ignore the PARIA young man behind us. We'll haunt him down ok? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter