Thursday, June 14, 2007

My "One Millionth" Tag.

I've been tagged again.

This time by Abbie.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
ahh malas la

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
stretched already..

What is the last thing you watch on TV.
Ugly Betty

Without looking at the clock, guess what time is it.
7pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
640pm

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dog barking

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago, in college, studying duh and doing my presentation : (

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
YOU

What are you wearing?
pjas

Did you dream last night?
yes, i dreamt of abbie being my partner for presentation today and bcos abbie's name starts with an A, we gotta present first so I FREAKED OUT. lol XD

When did you last laugh?
JUST DID.

What are on the walls you are in?
HUH?

Seen anything weird lately?
no

What do you think of this quiz?
dumb

What is the last film you saw?
To Sir With Love with marg..

If you become a multi-millionair overnight, what would you buy?
A mansion and a brand new car and a brand new hp and shopping $$$

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm fragile.

If you could change 1 thing in the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
dont bother

George Bush
aiyo what is thiss -_-"

Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?
girl would be gg grenda jiggy !!

Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
son would also be grenda jiggy la ok. i dont know. hehe

Would you ever consider living abroad?
yeah

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
You're BLESSED and I will take care of you : ))

woahh. ok done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter