Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mid term bliss

I had one of the longest day of my life today.

So it was a Saturday and Saturdays are meant for chilling out. Through my eighteen years of living, today makes the most unique Saturday ever.

Reason?


.

.

I had my mid terms today.

All the cafeteria's was closed so we had to down miserable discounted breads to fill our tummy for the next paper.

Then it was the reunion dinner at Aman Suria which I didnt make it. We were all talking about it the whole day wheter to go or not.

Fed up. headache. exam halls was brain freekozing. one thousand lecturers eyes looking around.

...And that makes my mid terms

Pirates tickets was ALL sold out :((
Fyi, I donch have any hols now so dont assume that I have.
It really sucks this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter