Friday, May 18, 2007

Idol Fever and Presentation

Just the other day when I was walking along the coll corridor and what happened to caught my attention was this

.. Not the real Daughtry but a lookalike.


" eh chris daughtry is hereeee "


Tiffany got excited too so we both got excited together. The only difference was the hair. Daughtry is bald *points above* , this dude has nice hair.


lol XD

I own sharp eyes. *gleeeglee*


On a different note, our presentation was alright.

It was abit of here and there.

Whats worst was we went 2nd. The lecturer randomly picked us. I was praying so hard that our names woudnt be called for the first few presentation but NO,

It just had to be ME & FIONA.


Marg and boon was first. They were prayin that their names woudnt be called first but too bad.


I think we took the whole 5 mins laughin infront of the class. hohoho :D

I reckon yesterday was one of the craziest day of my life
BUT
we all had fun didnt we? *wink*

Im just glad its all over. Now theres midterms and I have 2 frickin' papers on a Saturday. i need all the luck.


Then it was American Idol.

Blake and Jordin in finals. I love them both *lovelove*
We can't vote so we shall all support 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter