Sunday, April 29, 2007

Zero Ways of Loosing Weight?

For those of you who thinks Wild Hogs are a waste of money before watching it should really learn a lesson :P

Now now nowww... im talking about myselfff. hee


Honestly, just by looking at the poster made me lost hope for the movie and yeah, it proved me wrong.

So today I watched Wild Hogs.

It was truly a funny flick.

Thumbs up ! :D



Oh did I tell you about my "clever" plan of not eating/loosing weight?

I only had three tiny pieces of bread this morning and three miserable fishballs and I starved till 8 at night.

Seriously really, I almost died :((


I could hardly feel myself on the ground, really.


SO, boys and girls.. please dont ever try this
Bestie :D

2 Comments:

Blogger NinG said...

waise..how could u????
like seriously, u r super thin already la k.. i think i m d one in need of a diet..
newayz, how r u gal? really miss u lotz.. come out one day and we will meet up wey.. ^^

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weining: omg HIIII! its been AGES!!

im not skinny okkkk! hahah

anyway MISSING U LIKE HELLLLLLL too.. sniff

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter