Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I donch like IT.

Wednesdays could be the most boring day ever.

Reason?

We have Tony for IT classes.

Not only Tony teaches IT but he makes class extreeee- dee lyyy boriiiing. I could possible stretch my words longer than this because it is boring, with a capital B.
I admit.

He can be the most reliable, well-trained IT lecturer among the rest of them but god, maybe I just don't have the interest at all in IT.

Yes, I don't have any interest in IT.


boo me

Well, im gonna have to stick with him for the entire semester and since exams around the corner, wooohh.

*wipes sweat*


Therefore, I am reallyreaaaly terrified.

This pic above cracks me up.

We were camwhoring during MY FAVOURITE class, intermediate english with my FAVOURITE lecturer, ms ida! *lovelove*

Teacher was actually teaching infront but we quickly grab the cam and snap pics and it turned out so fugly.

Quiz, exams, mid terms, presentations are all coming soon.

I can barely breath.

College isnt thaaat interesting right at this moment with the exams and etc

:((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter