Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hellewww

Theres this huge burden thats buried under myself now.


I feel too estatic to be tired and depressed and sleepy so I made myself busy other than going to bed but hell yes, i am extremly exhausted i feel myself floating outta nowhere and theres just many things pilling up day by day.


aiyaaaa

Im starting to loose my interest watching americas next top model because if you guys were catching up with it, hottie AJ got eliminated last nite.

aiyaa

who wants to go shopping at kl and ride on the eye of malaysia. heard its lousy but whatever la. oh stratch that. you woudnt know till you've go on it right. sooooo hurry text me or anything

im waiting patiently for youuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter