Sunday, March 18, 2007

Farewell My Friends

Sumei's farewell yesterday night at her crib.

What is the government doing to us ????

As you all know, today the second batch left us and went to serve the goverment again.

Loon Che called me earlyyyy this morning, I was dreaming happily okay when suddenly my phone rang. I didn't want to answer but I quickly snatch my phone when it suddenly hung up.


dajdbisuiauyfffjhkaj ?!?!?!?

Then he called again saying he coudnt find his bus and all that crap.


I know it'll be raining cats and dogs there but stay strong y'all. Oh man I hope they'll enjoy themselves no matter what happens even if they lost their undergarments or wtv. crap! Many of my friends are already there now.


I miss em
:((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter