Saturday, March 17, 2007

Early Saturday Morning.

Tiptap tippp tappin' all the way.

This morning I got out of bed early and to my surprise it was merely nine and so I stared out at my dusty window .


Its soooo good to be tucked-in in bed since it was about to rain cats and dogs.
A not-so-good view.

It looks like a wide empty space with no cars and no garden and flowers and boring houses.

Try guessing where I live.

So as it was raining, I quickly took a picture and see how it looks but to my surprise, there isnt much difference.


But it was raining, I swear.



Little Peter and Jane wants to go out and play.

Rain rain go awayyyyyy come again another dayyyyyyyyy.

yes, its still drizzling. brr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter