Saturday, March 31, 2007

TwenTEEN One.

Overdue.


Initially, I planned to post this a week ago(ho! i know im so late) so here it is.


I wonder why do I always blog so damn prettily neat but when it comes to essay writing, im such a mess at it and i truly mean it.

Come to think of it, it was last week when I had to write a fresh new essay again after the long terms of not touching my pencils and pens for hell of a three whole months.

Woooaaaah. my mind just went blank.

Anyway, as I said, overdue overdue overdue post !


HAPPY BELATED 21 BIRTHDAY SHERENE!

Hope you had a great one and another GREAT one tonight ;)

plenty of hugs and kisses for you. xoxoxoxoxooxxXO

Another thing which I planned to mention was this,
I am SO SO SO gonna watch this.


I cannot wait la. I'll pay anything to watch it!
wheeee 0:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter