Monday, April 16, 2007

Remember.

Hi Sunmei. Hi to my new found friend Kimmy, if you ever read my blog, just drop me a hello =).

Hi all LeeHom loverS/fans/girlfriends/guyfriends/or just fans will do enough.

I just wanted to share this with you all although im just too damn sleepy because i just got home from college with my sleepy puffy just woke up eyes.
hee 0:)
The Love Of My Life <3
He plays shite loads of instruments. You effing name it and he'll be all set for you.

Hes awesome.

He has the talents.

He has the to-die-for bod *drools*

Hes old *haah*

.. but hes still HOOTTT.I had the most memorable, most amazing time ever on the 4th of March 07(also marked the last day of chinese new year) simply because Leehoms concert was da bomb and always is!

Im definetly up for his next gig!

It was thaaaat amazing, really

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter