Friday, April 13, 2007

Rant

It always hits me that people always always leaves.

Cmon.

Its happening to me right now, at this very second.

Often I tend to question myself that am i thinking too much or was it just a fact. A miserable one.

Then there are people who are just so damn stubborn to let go of the ones they truly love.

im already talking about myself now.

boo me :(


Im so vulnerable. eek!

Somehow, letting go of someone is just a fair no-no for me.


Lets say woudnt it be pretty good if everything goes my way.
Woudnt it? ;)

You tell me.

Then the world is always talking about relationship yadaaayadaa, friends, families, yadaa and so on.
You get the pattern.

Wheter they'll choose their friends over relationship and vice versa.

Nobody is perfect.
I agree.

You often hear that people commit suicide because of loosing their other half and thats already the end of their lives. bullshit *teehee*
Those were in movies, thank goodness! *phew*

Aiyaa I wish I could write assignments like this, so perfectly perfect :D
*beams*

Anyway, happy weekend guys!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter