Saturday, April 07, 2007

Headache : (

Someone phuleeshh help me with my elearning account.

Anyone?


I'll give you the link if you guys are kind enough.
hee 0:)


So like, ivenot much choices but to see the dumb manager.

Its such a hassle. My whole life would be depending on that account :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, Im in love with this song,

Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.

- Chris Daughtry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter