Friday, April 27, 2007

Birthday!

When I was 14, a little imature, i used to call margaret, mei mei.

I dont even know why I called her that.

Imature, perhaps?
On the way, we met alicia, the king scouter and we became as close as ever but things always got in our way even though we were in the same school, yet we hardly bump into each other.

But even though we don't meet, we still have our girlfriend-gossip-happy-laughing-chicken breast moments together.

I bet you must be wondering why am I telling this. lol :P


RIGHT?
now stop cracking your brains because im about to tell you why*

Because you're so special to me

Because you're simply amazing

Because you're always there for me and layaning me by replying my sms even though its 5AM but you still managed to reply me even though I KNOW you're sound asleep. haha :D

and

Simply because you're jussssstt...

Margaret. Happy 18th Birthday Margaret Phung!

Say HELLO in joining me in the world of 18!

I love you.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter