Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MADMADMAD.

Listening to :

Deborah Gibson feat. Jordan Knight - Say Goodbye

Trussst me, its a classiccc one. *thx fio and tiff. hee XD*

I have a hugggggge feeling that my college mood has almost faded away.
I mean,

C'mon...

There's assignments, studyskills journals, quizz, mid termsSs...

Sweet isn't it?

I need a BREAK againnnnnn!

Just like the ol' times, just us having our long nite chats and throwing a slumber sleepover and head over the mall the next day to catch a horror flick and scream our lungs off plus throw popcorns at the others and simplyyy just having a BLASSSST..........

without feeling,

THE GUILT OF HAVING TO STUDY FOR MIDTERM

:((

oh the horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter