Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lunch and Shopping @ Ikano & Curve.

Initially my "friday" plan was to catch Spideyman 3 but there was dumb replacement classes that took half the morning and there was proposal to be done due next thrusday which is very vereeeyyyy important for the both of us.

We didn't head to one utama okkkk. sniff

What a FRYDAAAYYY.

HEY! we get FREE complimentary banana frapucino at starbucks so whats the groaning for. lol

We had time, so we went to shop for abit before heading home.
HAHAHAHHAAAA
comment pleaseeee.
This is my so called "proposal partner" , my 8 years of friendship friend,my scouting partner, my confidante, my suga in my coffee (as if! hahahaha), my BESTFRIEND and i could go on till you get bored and click the X button above.
<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter