Saturday, May 19, 2007

Black or Red?

Im so outdated about everything and anything.

hmpffhh

I watched Spiderman3 today after a million and infinity years of waiting, not that i am interested nor a big fan of it but since ive watch the previous ones so this is no harm either.

To tell you the truth, im no comic fan or manga and etc.

Anyway,
I don't like Peter parker/ tobey mcguire.

He has this look which is rather annoying or some sort.
I like his black suit. Its soooo coool. especially when he turns into that emo dude not the nerdy one with his hair and eye liner. my god, he looks like jared leto.

nahh, nothing beats jared leto
*hearts*

no, i still dont like tobey mcguire and that enormous sand man. so fugly

All in all, it is an okay movie.

I can't wait for pirates cause it is gonna be the best movie EVER.

hee :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter