Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why I Like Going to College.

College is gettin worst day by day.
But then it got better when it comes to the company.

and I meant reaaally good when there's the friends around.

ITs the company that counts, eyy?

College would never be the same without margARITA chicky and FIONDEE...


Most of our time, we would somehow or rather be laughing or just LAUGHING, hell yeah! So don't bother you dare run away if you see any of us because we're just like many other normal humans who's jusssst basically Crabby's Angels *inserts halo*


0: )


The most wonderful thing that happened today was...


*drumrolls*


Meriam and Kissing.

Needless to say, we were obviously laughing the whole time with them even during Math class.

I found my new radio partner which is Meriam.lol XD
Anywayyy, exams on Fryday. I need all the lucccck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter