Sunday, June 10, 2007

Because I got tagged..

Natasha tagged me
so here's a chance to pretty much know more about me.

Then you'll probably score perfect for my second quiz...

Coming SOON, I THINK :P

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name :Liew Waise
Birth date :10th January
Current status :Single
Eye colour : Its black
Hair colour : Brownnn
Right or left :im a righty

RIGHTLAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My heritage :chinese
My fears :not understanding math, failing math :(
My weaknesses :math hell yess!
My perfect pizza :peperoni and cheezze.
(i realised many enjoy peperoni too so GO PEPERONI!)

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : a BRAND NEW DAY!
My bedtime :anytime when I feel sleepy
My most missed memory :hahha.. i gotta say high school.


LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke :no difference
Single or grouped dates : both
Adidas or nike :both
Tea or nestea : tea
Chocolate or vanilla :both
Cappuccino or coffee :urm i dont take coffee.. less its starbucks frappucino or coffeebean

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : lalalaaa
Curse : yeahh i do
Take a shower :omg this is dumb
Have a crush : ermmm..
Think you've been in love : errr..
Go to school : dumb question again.
Want to get married : yes
Believe in yourself :obviously
Think your a health freak :omg good question now. YES i think im a health FREAAKKOO since i had my back injuryyy. everything has changed for me

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yes
Gone to the mall : just came from there
Been on stage : several times
Eaten sushi : eww. hate it, grosss stuff
Dyed your hair : yesyesyes

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played the stripping game : no
Changed who you were to fit in :no

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married :27

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY
Best eye colour :green
Best hair colour :blonde hahha nola. anything will do
Short hair or long hair : no long hair pls

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
A minute ago : talking
4 to 5 hours ago : dinner
1 month ago : meeting new people
year ago : in high school

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES
I love : God.
I hate : math. lol XD
I hide : my feelings
I miss : thai lala boy and brit :)
I need : to earn my degree

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
marg who doesnt have a blog
jade who doesnt have a blog either
kylie whos getting herself a blog soon, hopefully!
alicia who doesnt have a blog as well
fiona.. yay ! five already..!

okla . serious business now okaayy.

I TAG :
everyone else who reads my blog thx

: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter