Friday, June 15, 2007

The Usual Spot.

Finally got to meet with Jolin.

Initially the plan was to meet up with jade and marg at noon.
But since I havent been seeing Jo, I went and catch up with her earlier.

Since it was Jo's last paper, she chosed Ocean's 13 as a treat for the day.

Jolin is as busy as a bumble bee. grr

Personally, I didn't enjoy the movie at all. I didnt get a single thing through the two hours of movie but I still managed to watch the whole series, Oceans 11, Oceans 12 and 13.

No frets though, I sat beside a hottiee so it wasnt too bad la.
cheh

Saw many familiar faces.

The most surprising one was Eugene.

Havent been seeing that shorty for SO longggg..

He called me on the phone and told me he was just behind me and when I turned behind, THERE HE WAS.

So we talk for a bit.

Then I met up with my two rainbow lovers. Catch up, talk, laugh, shopppp!

My #1's, Jadespicy & Marg, the bag of bones.

Ohh jade, horror flick next week ah pleaseee.. *begs jade*

Its the WEEKENDS, again !

hohoho

Im in the mood for Christmas.

I can't wait for Xmas 07.

It'll be GREAT :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter