Friday, July 13, 2007

A Walk Through My Life.

My life is pretty much like in prison.


I had to sacrifice my friday at home.

So I am proud to announce to my beloved readers that I am off for the next few weeks since my finals are around the corner.


No more fooling around,
No more happy movie moments (not even harrypotter okaaay. i would probably break this rule tho ;))
No more partying,
No more late nights outing (which i dont often do, im a good girl *inserts halo*)

BUT !!


There's one thing that I would never abandon...

which I woudn't tell you guysSSS.. lets just keep it in low profile.

Did you realised, there's a rainbow patterned thingy ma jiggy at the background of the above picture?

I didn't realised till now!


There's also the notebook which is waiting patiently for me..

Don't ask me what webbie was that.

It was definetely my sisters kiddy games.

Hello finals and Goodbye fellow bloggers : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter