Saturday, July 07, 2007

Transformers.

I finally get to watch the much awaited movie that everyone has been talking about how awesome the show was.

Okay so I watched this with Abbie, Kent and Zen.
To be honest, it wasn't too bad
Story line wasn't too bad..

The only thing that really caught me was the MANY DIFFERENT robots in action.
I honestly coudn't differentiate which is which.

hmmmm...
XD

Later, we had a round of pool .

Kent beat all of us flattttttt. hoho

I am never good at pool. The only game I could possibly play is foos!

Whenever im bored at coll and Ab's beside me. This would possibly happen,

"eh boring la! wana game of foos?"

"OKAAAYY!! "

Was bored while the boys continue-ed their game of pool.

After the movie, I met up with a few of the lovely rainbowSsS!!

Sorry jade. I agree with you. We look SOoooOoo bad in this picture but I still love uuu spicy!!

As usual, we sat and catch up and stuffff.

I am getting sick of One Utama

boo : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter