Thursday, August 02, 2007

Movies!

Harry Potter used to be my all time favourite since young.

I loved young little Harry in The Sorceror's Stone.
All young and innocent looking makes him soooo adorable that you feel like you're in the movies with him.

lol XD

After watching the latest, The Order of Pheonix, I totally disagree with the rest of the Harry Potter freaakks!


No offence but it was reaaally bad.
Total dissapointment.
:((


I like the above picture though.
Looking all dark.

Harry Potter all grown up but still as handsome as ever.

Oh Check this OUT !

We damn syok diri lorrr.

Trying to be in the next Harry Potter movie.

hoho :P

Next movie update was my definetely my choice.

I just loove LOVEE and ADORE horror thriller flicks the BEST.

It gives you the chills!


Vacancy.

Not too bad I must say.
Pretty draggy at the beggining but all is well.

Not bad for a thriller laaaaa :D


For the time being, Im really looking forward for the recent Thai horror flick, Prang Mang or something.

Who's with me ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter