Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Restless Nights

Haven't been having my proper sleep.

Especially with the uber screwed timetable that I have.
*pulls sour face*


Let's do some math, shall we?

Hmmm...

3 hours break on Monday + 3 hours break on Tuesday + 5 hours break on Thrusday + Fridays are a total waste of time to attend classes


.. which EQUALS TO
11 hours wasted.


Most of the time, I would enjoy my break time.

I am always looking forward for breaks especially during high school.
When the bell rings, my mood will automatically switch to hyperactive mode.

Can lepak nicely and take my time without rushing to and fro from class to class.
Howwww nice, ey?

But things have changed.
There's no school bells this time. No fun :(

I spent my 11 hours of break time in college which is air deprived.
Sigh damn pathetic, yes?


Then there are assignment.
Truck loads of them pilling up day by day.

I can barely catch my breath.


Comfirm die but you know lahh.
Being Waise, I would actually *to my surprise* finish up my work quick.


I hate last minute work!
Cannot. I just cannot tahan last minute work.

hmpfhh.

As for all this, I haven't been hanging out in my second home *aww sayang ou*
: ((

I haven't been shopping and all I ever do now is spending my cash on fooood.
I haven't been sleeping well. 7 hours of sleep is not enough, yo.
I haven't been hanging out with jade and marg at our second home of course.
I haven't been indulging in EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

MS READ, Chillis, good food, good company. tsk tsk

I mish that place a whole loooot.


Oh well.

So much for everything.

Online shopping is uber addictive. hohoho :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter