Saturday, September 22, 2007

Black N White!

I've just got a text from Vincent,

" Go OU later at 1 to find chee wei. He's working there..... "


but I've decided to lock myself up today....

Its the time of the year again to sacrifice.
I haven't been seeing my "super hero" for a very long period of time but I tell myself that its okay.
... BECAUSE


MTV is showing the 2007 VMA'S in another few hours time!!

Obviously I've already catched her performance on youtube and heard everyone leaving good n bad comments about it.

But ITS DAMN OKAY.
People should just leave her alone.

She has her own life, god damnit.


Anyway,
The VMA's will be in a few hours time so WATCH IT if you're interested.

The other day, I was at Midvalley.... AGAIN.
my second home, huh? hoho :D

We shopped for dresses and catched a movie.

White Noise 2.

The sound effect is abso-frickin'-lutely disturbing but to tell you the truth, it was not too bad.

Story line is pretty confusing at the beginning.

Which made me go,

" HUH? EH WHY LIKE THAT HOW CAN#*()SJE#O@((@)!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter