Friday, September 07, 2007

Innocent Eyes.

One of the Fridays which we used to hang out at our second home,
this time was with Fionder the Blander and Huangming the Fido!


Had early class on Friday and I had the worst time deciding on which movie.

We are such indecisive bitches ;P

Fionder didn't wanna pick the movie because she claims that she already picked a movie yesterday which was Black Sheep and Fido was just another slamberrrr guy who watches anything ,


So it was ALL on me.
Knocked Up.

Lets put it this way.
It was GOOD.

Yes Abbie, it was goooood :D

I had a superrrr rough time deciding on either Rogue Assassin but Julian claims to me today during class that it was a bad unworth it flick and then there was Ratatoille thaaaaat adorable looking rat and lastly, Knocked Up which Abbie said it was bad.

So you tell me.

Rogue Assassin = Julian says unworth it.
Ratatoille = cartooon movie flick.
Knocked Up = Abbie says BAD.

Anyhow, it was definitely worth my money for this 2 hour flick!

Then we met allot of familiar DU friends at One Utama.
I'm damn glad its the weekends!

I need a good rest for my swollen puffed-up panda eyes.

boooo :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter