Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bomb Threat...NOT AGAIN

Hello friends from all over the world who's reading this.
My college had another bomb threat, AGAIN. Yup, again. Its just plain dumb okay. I was all prepared and worried for nothing for quiz. I cannot tahan. They should inform us earlier. I myself was pretty dumb because it was not even 5 minutes when I stepped foot into HELP and people all over was rushing and running their life off that building. I just stood on that spot because I was suppose to get icecream with marg because the weather was uber wuber hot like I am half-roasted but the stupid securities sued me off and I got real pissed so I was forced to follow the crowd. Thank Goodness my sandals didn't broke on me today! WOOHOO! Praise the Lord :)

Sorry la. I just cannot stop bragging because I am not satisfied with this bomb threat. This is the 2nd timeeee. 2ND TIME MY DEARSS! There were many manyyyy police cars and police dogs and everyone got so excited, they even went and took pictures of that big black fierce looking dog. I just stood at one corner and grin because I didnt care much and there wasn't much seats around so we all had to stand for 1 hour under the scorching hot sun! Thank to Mr crabby aka Mr jeya my english lecturer who taught us to look up at the dictonary for unique words.


chi seeen khdiflifbcciwhidjbpiwpuqidgjhgfiu%^&OI#)*)*!@)*#~

Okay seriously I think I am gona stop because I need a break!
Tonight is going to be the worst NIGHT for me (u guys woudnt know what im talking about because you guys weren't with me just now)

And sorry la my friends. Midvalley too far woi. I tak nak la. Too much man. Always Midvalley Midvalley. you guys know how smelly GSC's Seats or not. heheh sorry la Abbie, YP, Kim, Devis, Tines, Kok Leong and the rest who went to MidValley instead of coming to college for LAN. so smart ah you guys.

GAH.

Im off to cool myself down before TONIGHT comes.
wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter