Wednesday, August 08, 2007

guess who's in da house?





hello people! Margaret here! guest blogger for my lover's blog. plus, it's my first time blogging so please bare with the unskilled me ok? (i'm having prob with the alignment)
i'm gonna dedicate this post to my lover. *beams*


This is me*quack to waise*



For those who don't know me.. i'm the infamous bag of bones. A friend of waise's. Ok i don't need no introduction. Just wanna blog about my awesome friends. Initially, i wanted to blog at Alicia Tan's blog [http://www.xanga.com/alicia_yuling] but since Waise's online, i got her permission to blog so here i am!..I shall start with the blogger herself ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.

LIEW WAISE *mwahs*



I've been friends with this awesome gutsy stylo chick for years now. It's pretty funny how we got to know each other and became closer over the years. Well, just so you know, i was never in the same class/clique as waise in sec. school. She was the girl who used to call me mei mei and drop by my class occasionally to ask, "HOW ARE YOU?" yeap, that was her favourite line then. :)

A decent picture of this girl. (i'm sure u all know how she looks like)




Waise @ her favourite place, Miss Read

I personally think Waise dearie here has a weird sense of humour. her haha-s are way too contagious, she gets excited and all hyped up easily = more screams. haha she often get the "waise, please shut up!" from people. including myself. hey, she knows i love her ok? Recently, she got herself a man. ;)



Waise and i are two different people. she likes her rock bands and ADORES Wang lee hom whereas i like my groovy RnB and thinks Justin timberlake is da man. haha. oh i have long straight hair and she has short crop choppy stylo hair. she's been pestering me to chop off mine since forever. bleh. so yea, our differences brought us together. hehe =) oh, and waise has a habit of not finishing her food. yup now u know why she's sucha skinny tree trunk! hmmm!this girl can't even finish one piece of thin flat roti canai!! gosh!! And since i loveeee food, i usually forceee her to finish her food by giving her a cold stare. HAHA. i'm very particular about food ok! so please please do not waste your food.! hehe.



Anyway, if i were to describe her in another 1028474635 words, i'd need days to finish! so i should stop here. ok PICTURES!! :)







waise & marg


waise & alicia




silly waise


me,waise & her best friend, fiona



huizheng & waise



jade & waise (with longer hair?)



OMG! i was thatttt fat la. sniff. we looked like we were about to cry or sth. haha



me,waise & alicia [MWA] - xmas 06



waise & i @ my neighbourhood. they chopped off that tree!!




waise, sze & i @ prom



waise & i in school.


my gawd. my neck is starting to feel like a bitch so i'm gonna spell the end of this post.hehe.so GOODBYE! *mwahs
ok thanks liew waise for letting me blog. haha. im gonna find something to do now. love u !xoxo,
margggggggg



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter