Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rant.

Its OFFICIALLY the final day of my one month holiday.


I am pretty excited for the new semester and yet im still feeling a little weird to be going back and having new classmates and etc.

Everyone is everywhere now. Doing different subjects, different classes, different break time.
booooo :(


Fyi, I love Group B which is my group last semester..
IT was the bomb and its irreplaceable plus the people init makes the whole environment a better place to BE in.



On Friday after working on our groupings and enrolling our subjects,
Vincent, Zen, Henry, Abbie, Kim, Floren, Fiona and I went for

PERFECT STRANGER
.

It was a bad bad movie.
I didn't understand half of the show despite having Bruce Willis in it.


We look half dead.TOTALLY GONEE

I was veryy exhausted after working on the groupings.
All the timing totally clashes with the other classes.

Screw my timetable now.

Plus, I totally forgotten about my LAN classes on Thursdays which I have to stay till 7pm!
damnnnn :(

Now all I have right now is to be really thankful to have Meriam DA bomb and Kexin with me, doing the same subjects and being in the same class together.


phewww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter