Sunday, August 12, 2007

Three months plus of studying at my uni and no picture?

hoho.

Here's a few pictures taken from the main entrance of HELP.


Look how calm and peaceful my uni is..

Oh ! aand look at the police car on your left.
Bomb Threat, yes!!


Below is where we wait for busses to go to Wisma Help and look at the crowd during the Bomb Threat!


Stupid bomb.

Kacau onlyyyy.

Below is a pikcha of my lovely friend, Kimberley.

She's too busy smsing Abbie or Zen on their MidValley outing.

hahaha


I was somewhere around.
Didn't bother to look at peoples camera.

Some was even video taping the whole scene!

BECAUSE the weather is burning HOTTTT!
I had to hide myself from taking fugly pictures.


Anywayyy

LAN Presentation sooooon.
sniff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter