Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Best Evening !

Overdue-post.


This was suppose to be on the 19th but due to self-laziness and other in relevant reasons.
I told u ive been an extremely lazy couch potato during this one whole month of college break. heh ;)

I've never had this loooong break , ever.
Nah, I kid :D


On a very happy family-day noon, the family minus my sister who had exams the next day, we went to catch a movie.

PLUS, since half of Group B has already watched thaaat movie ever since the movie first came out and they just had to go for the utter most smelliest seats of GSC, everrr.
lol XD

kidding laaaa people. u know i still love u all :)


Rush Hour3

A highly recommended movie.
Two thumbs UP!

After the movie, I went to meet Szeyee at The Curve for dinner.

"Hey, what to eat?"


"Err..... =.=' what you want to eat?"


"Anything. U?"


"Anything!"

This has got to be our everyday routine in college!
A very famous conversation among US or perhaps the whole world?

Hmm...

We ended up at ,


TGIF!!
Oh dearr.
I am officially filled with fats during this one whole month of holiday!

The only stufff I do is sleep.eat.tv.comp.blah.
Even if its hanging out with friendSS, we still eat!

Moving on.
There was some chinese singing thingy held there so we also syok sendiri.
Okay actually...
The thing is,

*I*
yang betul betul
syok sendiri lahh :D


BECAUSE, Lin Yue Zhong was singing and BECAUSE I like his vocal.
I get excited easily so I was rubbing and pushing everyone off that god-damn-sardine-packed place.

Ya, whatever. hmfph

But I lost miserably.

Because I was just too vulnerable
boo :(

Speaking of which, Gwen Stefani's concert tonight but I'm broke lah so how now how to deal with this financial problem. Don't have to tell me if you're the one going to watch her tonight because I might not like uuuuu.

nyhehehhehe.


MOVING ON!
im going off topic.

So we walked around. Bumped into M'sian Idol, Vicccky or Vic or Vick.

He was reading a book so Szeyee and I joined in.
Jealous, no?
About Pirates.
Why in the world is he reading a PIRATE book?!!

Subsequently, Szeyee wanted to buy her cross stitch again so...

While she was looking.
There's no award for guessing what was I doing la because I bet most of you already know...


errr. hello ?

LOL XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Haley Vong Li Her said...

haha the curve again?

miss u gal!!!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter