Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Thrusdays.

College is crazily tiring.

No more ending classes at 2pm then proceeding to my 2nd home, One Utama
No more laughing with Group B's. its very hard to catch them around.
No more Mr Jeya. Now we have a super sucky lecturer.
:(

AND one of the lecturers who teaches me came up to me today and asked,

" You're Waise, right? "

my heart skipped a beat.

" Yeah!"

Question is...

How in the world did my lecturer knew my name?!!!?? when i was this quiet little midget sitting right behind in the lecture hall with my mouth zipped?

hoho XD

My latest hang out spot for the pass 2weeks is Mid Valley!
So if you ever want to catch me anywhere, just come to MV.

The smelliest cinema seats you'll ever find around KL.
..and probably the 2nd best place to get cheap and pretty clothes
hee ;)

Plus, Thursdays are always the worst day everrr due to my long hours break.

There is absolutely nothing to work on on Thursdays.
So you see.. as for the typical waise style, we'll probably catch a nice movie and go for a nice lunch with the classmates, Group B.

The feeling of just hanging out and forgetting about college, assignments and etc is just too damn good!

My assignments are pilling up day by day and this is jusssst the 2nd week of my 2nd sem!
can die lorrr.

Movie Pick of the Day.

Black Sheep.
So far the "best" movie compared to the other movies that I've catched for the pass few weeks like Preng Mang, Train of the Death and Perfect Stranger.

Black sheep is totally not-my-kind of movie,damnit.

I almost slept through out the cinema but I can hear people laughing their ass off loudly so....
yeahh!


Overall!

Not too bad I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter