Thursday, May 21, 2009

Butterfly Park.

Our occasion this time being a stroll down to the butterfly park.



In fact, I figured it would be a breezy rainy evening therefore, the unappropriate dressing.

Initially, we opted for the bird park when we immediately figured that we could actually witness birds everywhere.

Without realizing, we were already witnessing butterflies flying everywhere which led me to start appreciating the wonders of nature.
Check this out,




His way of cooling down, how clever.

My way of cooling down. :p
A few of my favorite shots.


Obligatory picture of the day.
Exhausted faces on such humid weather


Rewind back a little, my last visit to the park was when I was still a toddler where I could still picture butterflies, bees and all sorts of flies around.

Either that or I was in my own fantasy land. o_O

Worst still, imagine the amount of years not visiting the farm. >.<

Subsequently, the night was spent at Look Out Point, Ampang.

Second time visiting and still had to ask for directions.

How brilliant.

Thankfully we arrived in one piece.


Needless to say that this particular day was spent with the people who matters most. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter