Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girl in the Working World.

I have been surviving on minimum amount of sleep and neglecting my personal space for quite a period of time.

Thank god for good foundation to cover up before I start my day.

Speaking of work, here is a snippet of my life *for the past five months and many more years ahead!*

How fun is being surrounded by hundreds of childrens everyday.


That is when I discovered the love of my life. :)

I assure you, these bunch of childrens completely changed my perception towards having my own childrens - in future.



For a moment, I considered that without meeting these incredibly amazing childrens for a day would leave me empty.
Shame on me. hoho! :D

One major reason why work had been way easier was with the help of my fantabulous partner in crime *points above!*


All the ups and downs, highs and lows we have encountered will truly be cherished.

On top of everything, I have developed a closer relationship with these bunch of wacko's.

.. which made everything else worthwhile. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger .linglingling said...

im a whacko? im chuchak la doink! AHAHAHAHA ROFL. see ya tmr! take photo! sobs!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous KiM said...

whaseii no wonderrr u nak belajar childhood larr. i can imagine wiei. ingat u will 'wack' them modekao all da way, mana tahu.. hehehe=)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Wai se said...

ling ling: hi chucak. im missing you truck loads already. please, we have to meet up before you leave to manchester. no more chucak moments with you :(

kim: who knows right. liew waise became a dedicated tutor from that day i started joining enopi. boohoo. their such adorable childrens, i swear. i jz found the love of my life!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter